Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join the Early Access Program (EAP) for Scalability Improvements to CCMA Space Selector

Improvements already available in CCMA 3.4.14 and newer versions

-----

Hi Community! 👋

My name is Renan Battaglin, and I'm a part of the Confluence Cloud Migration Assistant (CCMA) product team. I'm writing today to invite you to join the Early Access Program (EAP) to try out the scalability improvements to the CCMA Space Selector.

As you know, we've been working hard to evolve the migration capabilities of CCMA to meet the needs of our customers and partners. One thing we worked on is Space Selector, which allows teams to only migrate what they want or need in the cloud instead of doing a full instance migration. Based on the feedback we’ve gathered we know that you’re looking for a solution that can allow your team to move spaces faster, handle bigger sets of data, and provide more customizations based on your team’s needs. In response to that feedback, we've added a number of improvements to Space Selector, including:

• New filters: by space status and by last edited date

• Ability to sort by any column

• Select and sort across pagination

• Better support for very large data sets

• Search by space key

• Quick and snappy experience for all of the above.

NewSpaceSelector.png

We believe that these improvements will make it easier for you to define plans using CCMA, and we'd love for you to try them out and let us know what you think.

Ready to try it out? Sign up today to test out the EAP

Note: In order to participate, you’ll need to be an org admin across the source and destination sites in which you want to migrate Confluence data. Interested in the Early Access Program, but not an admin? Message your admin to sign up, so that they can test this for your organization.

• Step 1: Admins can sign up here (the EAP is now closed)

• Step 2: If you have been selected, we’ll reach out soon to confirm your participation and provide instructions on how to enable the feature. We will also add you to a private community group with more resources about the EAP.

• Step 3: You're good to go and test out the experience!

If you have feedback or questions about the new features, please let us know in the comments.

How to access the Confluence Cloud Migration Assistant: The tool is already installed in Confluence 6.15.1 and above and can also be downloaded from the Atlassian Marketplace. Learn more about how to use Confluence Cloud Migration Assistant.

Sincerely,

Renan Battaglin

Senior Product Manager, CCMA team

2 comments

Comment

Tim Eddelbüttel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 21, 2023

Thanks for these little improvement, but the I think about "space selector" then I wouldn't think about the "migration status"... For me it would be that each Confluence space has the ability to add labels. It would be awesome if CCMA would be able to filter spaces by space label.

Renan Battaglin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 23, 2023

@Tim Eddelbüttel thanks for the feedback! This is only the first round of improvements. The space labels (a.k.a. categories) and even page labels are also in our radar and being considered for future releases.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events