Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Migration Assistant - Couldn't import workflow: Resolution -1

David Lewis July 21, 2020

Was doing some test migrations from Jira Server 8.5.1 and had some projects import fine but others are failing with this message.

2020-07-21 16:00:14.774 ERROR SBX project-import We couldn't import Workflow 'SCT: RepairQ Workflow' because of 1 missing dependencies: Resolution -1. This caused 133 other items to fail. Check the reasons for the missing dependencies on your server site.

I haven't been able to find anything mentioning this Resolution -1 anywhere.  I checked the Resolutions in Issue Attributes and they all match and seemed the only obvious thing.  Does anyone have any information on what this error is referring to?

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Answer accepted
Tom Lister
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 21, 2020

Hi @David Lewis 

a does your workflow set a resolution in a post function?

check if it uses a resolution value which is not in the target system.

Tom

David Lewis July 21, 2020

Thank you so much...you were right.  For some reason we had the resolution being set in a post function to -1 when a ticket was reopened.  Not sure where that came from but created a new resolution for Reopened and set it to that in the post function and was able to import successfully.

Like # people like this
rainer botzenhardt November 17, 2020

Hi @David Lewis 

that helped me - we also had the problem and did not think of it

Nagarjuna Busireddypally February 17, 2023

Hello @Tom Lister 
We have received the below error while migration our project from server to cloud, we have all the resoloutions in source and target destinations too

2023-02-16 07:25:33.919358 ERROR AHJSD project-import We couldn't import Resolution 'Fixed'. Reason: RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.sql.SQLException: Timed out attempting to acquire physical connection after 4000ms: java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException. This caused 11180 other items to fail.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events