Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get your migration questions answered in our LIVE cloud migrations demo

Hey Atlassian Community!

Migrations Month continues, and we hear you! Many of you let us know that your burning migration questions are no longer “Why migrate” but “How to migrate” and “Where to start.” And what better way to answer those questions than a live demo that shows you what your trip to the cloud will look like?

You’re invited to join us on May 17 at 10 a.m. PT for a migration expert-led cloud migration demo with live Q&A. You don’t have to pack your bags. Here’s a sneak preview of what the demo will include:

• Learn from seasoned migration veterans who’ve helped many global teams reach cloud for greater flexibility, security, and cost savings 

• Review all of the resources at your disposal to help you plan your trip

• Ask your questions via live chat

• A chance to win swag - live attendees will be entered to win an Atlassian branded dopp kit!*

And don’t forget, with Server End of Support (EOS) 9 months away and the average migration taking 9+ months; it’s time to build a plan for your trip to the cloud.

For those not ready to join their peers in the cloud, check out Atlassian’s Data Center offering. Get started by using our Atlassian Data Center Guide to map out an upgrade in 3 easy steps:

• Assess – Review the advantages of both clustered and non-clustered deployments to find your best fit

• Plan & Prep – Create a detailed migration plan using Atlassian’s templates and tools to help you build a team, timeline, and more.

• Upgrade and enjoy Data Center – Whether you’re now enjoying high availability on a clustered architecture or quickly upgraded to a single-node Data Center instance, you’ve now unlocked dozens of new features for your products

If you’re anything like me, all this talk of trips and planning has got you itching to do something this Summer. I want to hear what everyone's most excited about this Summer (so I can copy your best ideas and have you plan my trip for me ). The most liked Summer travel plan and my favorite plan will be sent some swag* as a thank you for helping me plan (international and obscure destinations are welcome. :slight_smile:)

*Swag available for US shipping only. Note: If selected as a winner, you will receive an email from one of our Atlassian team members to claim your prize!

2 comments

Comment

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 12, 2023

Upgrade and enjoy Data Center - I resemble that remark! 😉

Waiting for dark mode to get to Jira! Keeping my eyes peeled on the Data Center roadmap... 🙌

Like # people like this
Laurie Sciutti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 30, 2023

hello @Branimir Kain ~ is there a recording of this demo (or should I just refer to the On-Demand link:  https://www.atlassian.com/demos/cloud-migration)?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events