Clarification regarding cloud migration

kanchana wijerathna March 25, 2021

We have couple of questions regarding cloud migration

1. Will it need internet connection to the JIRA server for migration if we using migration assistance

2. If I have a product under my Atlassian account, will I be able to migrate only that product using migration trial? Can’t I migrate different product (different version/different licence) using above migration trial?

3. What will happen to Inactive users

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 26, 2021

Hi @kanchana wijerathna 

Good day. Welcome to Atlassian community.

>1. Will it need internet connection to the JIRA server for migration if we using migration assistance

>2. If I have a product under my Atlassian account, will I be able to migrate only that product using the migration trial? Can’t I migrate different product (different version/different licence) using above migration trial?

• What are the products that you are planning to migrate ?
  • You can migrate different product( subscribe multiple product for test on trail cloud site for a period of 30 days) from Server to cloud as long as you are the site admin of both source and destination. 

>3. What will happen to Inactive users

-Sri

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events