Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian’s Early Access Program for Priorities per Project in Jira Cloud

[UPDATE: We've now closed this EAP as we're starting our general availability release] 

Hi everyone!

We’re bringing priority schemes to Jira Cloud!

We’ve launched our Early Access Program (EAP) and are working towards our General Availability (GA) release. If you're migrating with Jira Cloud Migration Assistant (JCMA) after October 2023, you can sign up for our EAP to use your priority schemes from Server/Data Center in Cloud.

How can I sign up?

Fill in the EAP survey.

Note:

• Please sign up for the EAP before your migration.
  • If you’re not a Jira admin and you think this will benefit your team, speak with your admin to get involved.

What happens if I migrate with JCMA after October 2023 and don’t sign up for the EAP?

You won’t be able to use priority schemes in Jira Cloud and your priority schemes from Server/Data Center will not be migrated to Cloud. All your priorities will be available for all your projects.

What if I'm migrating before 30 October 2023 or I’m migrating after October 2023 using another migration method other than JCMA?

You can still sign up to the EAP to use priority schemes in Jira Cloud. However you can’t use your priority schemes from Server/Data Center in Cloud and you will need to recreate your priority schemes in Cloud.

For any questions and clarification

• Reply to this post for questions about the survey or email me directly on nschwartz@atlassian.com.

• If you qualify, you will be invited to a private community group for this EAP where you can post questions in the group and we’ll get back to you.

What will happen to the feature after the EAP?

• You can continue to use this feature on your instance.

• We can enable this feature for production instances if you’re testing on a sandbox as well.

Ready to go? Fill in the EAP survey.

Note: Features in the EAP may have some bugs. We’ll share more details about these bugs, and you can also raise them in the group.

Regards,

Nicole

1 comment

Comment

Imdad Kottapparamban January 30, 2024

Nicole Schwartz : When is the Priority Scheme will be available 

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events