You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
I want to know the following details.
1. Which all Atlassian products (among - Crowd, Bamboo, Jira, Stash) are available on Cloud ?
2. What are the pros and cons if we compare with "on premise" in terms of functionalities and securities (any other).
3. How can we calculate the cost of each cloud product ?
It also has (these do not have Server/DC options)
Pros and cons - not easy to say. Some of us see some things as a plus on one system, and others see the same thing as a minus. You will need to judge that for yourself. See https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/compare-atlassian-cloud-vs-server-744721664.html
Pricing - you'll need to look at the pricing pages for each Application you are interested in.
Hi @Pranab Kumar Pathak ,
1) Following Atlassian products are available on Cloud:
Jira Software, Jira Service Desk, Jira Core, Confluence, Bitbucket, Atlassian Access, Trello
More details can be found here (including pricing) [check the heading "Cloud Standard Pricing"] : https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/cloud
Also checkout the following page: https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy/product-family
2) A detailed comparison between Cloud and on premise solution is available here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/compare-atlassian-cloud-vs-server-744721664.html
Hi @Pranab Kumar Pathak
Please verify the following documents for your questions. Hope it will helpful to you.