Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian Cloud Migration conversations have moved!

confused-john-travolta.gif

Where did everybody go?

Hello, Atlassian Cloud Migration subscribers! We're excited to share that our Migration content is now live within our brand-new Atlassian Migration Program group.

All the content you know and love is have been moved the new group, and the URLs have been redirected. In addition to offering you great content, community groups are designed to give you easier ways to connect with others and get or give support in making the move to Cloud with confidence.

The new group is a place for customers, partners, and Atlassians to come together to ask questions, get help, and share learnings. It’ll also be an important channel to share resources and tools as we get closer to the end of Server support in 2024. 

So please visit the group and click the "Join group" button in the sidebar.  This existing collection will self destruct* next week so take a few seconds to do it now. 😉

(*It will not self-destruct, I'll just make sure all the content is moved and then delete it. But that sounds less exciting.) 

Thanks, all!

2 comments

Comment

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 26, 2022

I choose to accept Mission: Possible and hope you don't disavow any knowledge of my actions.

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 28, 2022

Thanks for the information, @Monique vdB ! I have already joined the group! Good to see the things moving and being organized in a new group!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events