ACE Rotterdam is looking for a cloud speaker (short notice)

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 20, 2022

G'day all fellow Community Members, Leaders & Team 👋

ACE Rotterdam, @Fun Man Andy and I are in desperate need of speakers for tomorrow's virtual event "Cloud Transformation for the Masses"... Can you help?

Unfortunately, we've hit a few bumps in the road that have left us down a speaker or two and we'd really love to keep the event on for all of the Community to join in and watch. So if you or any of your colleagues would like to and able to join us on the panel discussion 🤞 then please let us know asap!

Details:

• Thursday 21st July
  • 5:00pm - 6:30pm BST / 6:00pm - 7:30pm CET / 12:00pm - 1:30pm EST / 9:00am - 10:30am UTC
  • Virtual Event - Zoom 

P.S. limited prep is needed, it will mainly be a Q&A type panel format.

2 answers

2 accepted

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Answer accepted
Rhea Pelagio
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 20, 2022

Hi Laura, I am available if you are interested. I am a cloud migration advocate here. rpelagio@atlassian.com

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 21, 2022

Hi @Rhea Pelagio ðŸ˜„

Thank you so much for your response, yes definitely. I'll pick this up over email and run through the event a little more for you! 

All the best,

Laura

2 votes
Answer accepted
Valerie Knapp
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 20, 2022

Hi @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ , I am available and I have some experience with Jira / Confluence Cloud and Cloud migrations. Please get in touch if you still need people on vknapp@atsistemas.it

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events