cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

📚 Earn a new community kudos badge: ‘All About AI’

150 comments

Comment

David Cowley June 20, 2024

The autogenerated JQL from natural language is the most obvious use case for me personally.

Like • # people like this
George Fagaras June 21, 2024

Dr_ Valeri Colon thanks for replying ! . I already took  @Matt Reiner _K15t_s  course dedicated to automation in Confluence , never took so far the @Brittany Joiner 's one for Trello, as we are not using much the product itself, but definitely worth taking a look. Not sure how can I earn a community kudos badge though... 

HOT OFF THE PRESS! Q&A from the June 20th session comments

[Link to session's recording]

1. Do we have any control over what the on-demand dictionary uses for its reference?

Atlassian Intelligence references information based on permissions and data access within your Atlassian environment. If your organization uses specific terms and definitions stored in Confluence, you can curate and standardize these by creating a glossary or controlled vocabulary.

1. Is Atlassian Intelligence SOC 2 and ISO compliant?

As of now, Atlassian Intelligence is not yet SOC 2 or ISO compliant. Atlassian is working towards meeting these standards, and updates will be provided on their Trust page. For real-time updates, joining the Atlassian Intelligence Community is recommended.

1. When can we expect SOC 2 and ISO compliance for Atlassian Intelligence?

Atlassian has not announced a specific timeline for SOC 2 and ISO compliance for Atlassian Intelligence.

1. Is your intellectual property secured with the virtual agent?

Atlassian Intelligence is designed to respect and protect your data privacy. Only data you have permissions to access will be used by the AI. Consider your virtual agent configurations. For more details on data security and how your intellectual property is safeguarded, refer to the Atlassian Trust page.

1. Do we have automation available for Confluence Database whenever there is a new entry on a database row?

Currently, automation triggers in Confluence are limited, such as when a new database is created. However, Atlassian is actively expanding its automation capabilities. Stay updated through the Atlassian Automation documentation.

1. I still have no idea why I, as the writer of a user guide in Confluence, would use AI.

Atlassian Intelligence can assist technical writers by accelerating the creation of content, standardizing documentation style, and suggesting relevant content based on existing materials. It’s particularly useful for repetitive tasks or to maintain consistency across large documentation sets. While it won’t replace the expertise of an experienced writer, it can enhance efficiency and ensure uniformity.

1. How does Atlassian Intelligence work?

Atlassian Intelligence combines OpenAI's models with data and functionalities within the Atlassian platform, providing contextual AI experiences tailored to your workflows and respecting your data privacy.

1. How can Atlassian AI help in knowing the health of my teams?

Atlassian Intelligence can analyze team activities and project statuses within your Atlassian tools, offering insights into productivity, workload, and potential bottlenecks. It helps in tracking performance metrics and can provide summaries or highlights that reflect the overall health of your teams. More capabilities will be added as the AI evolves.

For further information or updates, visiting the Atlassian Community or Atlassian's official documentation is advisable. I'll add these to the course resource.

Like • Amanda Barber likes this

@Amanda Barber absolutely, summarize is my most hit button in Confluence and Jira. Significantly cuts down on my scrolling and needless reading.

@David Cowley with low confidence in my JQL skills, autogenerated JQL from natural language is a HUGE comfort to me. I ran my failed queries through it to see where I went wrong, mind-blown.

Like • Amanda Barber likes this

@George Fagaras I'm so happy to hear you took @Matt Reiner [K15t] course! The community kudos badge is new, so I don't know the behind-the-scenes process, but I do know in commenting here you've met the requirement. I earned one a week or so ago and its not on my profile yet. @Daniella Latham may know more.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 22, 2024

Transform you questions into JQL, thank you AI.

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 23, 2024

It was interesting to see how many people were allowing AI to create the contents of a Confluence page based on a prompt. I personally have been using it more to change the tone of my writing depending on the target audience. 

Heidi Solja
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 25, 2024

Got a good overview of the different ways how to use AI in both Confluence and Jira! The questions after each part was a nice add :)

Natalya Ozhigova June 26, 2024

I learned many tips how to work with AI: summarise comments, ask questions, summarise articles, search. 

Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 26, 2024

In @Dr Valeri Colon _Connect Centric_ session, we learned how to leverage Atlassian Intelligence to enhance productivity by summarizing content, defining new tasks, and automating processes across various Atlassian products.

Thiago Pinheiro June 27, 2024

For sure to use AI as a helper to create the Story, suggest Acceptance Criteria and suggest Tasks/subtasks.

Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 28, 2024

Online Dictionary of terms is useful for us.

Absolutely, @Brant Schroeder I love how natural language processing is increasing access to queries like JQL, no need to shift through an online JQL guide and get lost in the complexities. Thank you for attending!

@Andy Gladstone thank you for supporting our executive break out room! I like how AI can quickly change the tone of text by target audience and I'm also one of those people who will use prompts to create original content, with discernment though. I believe in human-driven, technology support content and engagement. Although, generations Z and Alpha don't mind having full conversations with AI bots without a human in sight.

@Heidi Solja thank you for attending. I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed the questions after each part! I wanted to explore ways to increase engagement and comprehension. In the course revisions for July I want to do less instructor talk-time and hear more from the audience.

@Natalya Ozhigova thank you for your participation and shouting-out the best practices! I firmly believe tools are only as good as how we use them.

@Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM thank you for supporting my first course with Atlassian! I will always sort you into the executive breakout room - shout out to the Release Team.

AI is huge timesaver for business analysts in creating stories, acceptance criteria and managing tickets @Thiago Pinheiro Thank you for highlighting this use case!

Exactly @Dan Breyen we often underestimate how much the terms we use are contextual. The dictionary features makes our knowledge bases more accessible to international teams.

Connor
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 28, 2024

I learned about summarizing issue comments and Confluence pages.

vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 29, 2024

I learned summarizing tickets, how to use in Confluence of AI. 

Vronik
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 30, 2024

For me the most excellent use will be with confluence, I use this tool a lot and now with AI I think I will be able to develop great things, all that remains is to start testing and see all the changes I can introduce

Many thanks @Daniella Latham for sharing this information and @Dr Valeri Colon _Connect Centric_ for this very specific video

Summer Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 1, 2024

Learned about where all the buttons are for AI to help in Atlassian tools! Great info and thanks for the engaging live learning @Dr Valeri Colon _Connect Centric_!

Laurie Sciutti
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 1, 2024

Not to jump on the bandwagon but summarizing comments is pretty slick!  Super-helpful for getting the big picture of an issue without having to dig through everything....  Great presentation.  Thank you, @Dr Valeri Colon _Connect Centric_ and @Daniella Latham !

Samantha-Sophia Felton
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 2, 2024

Task - Context - Example - Persona - Format - Tone 

this is SO useful 

Ingo Volkhausen
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 2, 2024

Well done session giving me a good overview about AI. Search & Summarize will be the easy one to start with, since you can just use it.

Owen_Pullam
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 2, 2024

The search functions for both confluence and Jira will be gamechangers for my team! I can't wait to start using these new features.

Oliver Spata
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 2, 2024

Deduct keywords from text seems nice.

Aaron Geister
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 2, 2024

Being that I work for a partner and Atlassian crazy! I have been working and testing a lot of the features but the live learning just re-enforces the amazing features and system of work acceleration that a team will get from using AI in Atlassian eco-system. 

It saves me time everyday!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events