Work logged by user in a week

andrew_pass
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2024

Hi,

I'm trying to do a report as part of a dashboard that shows how much time a user has logged in a given week.

It's working using the ticket updated date currently and the time logged but is there a way to actually use the date the work was logged instead?

I know there is -

• Resolved Date,
  • Created Date

Is there a way to filter this by the date the work was actually logged on the ticket? I.e the work log date at all please?

Thanks,

Andy

2 answers

0 votes
Tracy Chow
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 28, 2024

Hi Andrew,

You can check out the workaround described in this ticket https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ANALYTICS-22, which entails querying the Jira Issue History table.

Worklog data is also in the process of being added to the Atlassian Data Lake.

0 votes
Laurie Sciutti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2024

Hi @andrew_pass ~ I'm not too familiar with Analytics, but in Jira you can search for the following 3 worklog items (worklogDate would seem to be what you are looking for).  If that isn't available, you may find more information here.

Snag_c6bd1c0.png

andrew_pass
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 28, 2024

Hi Laurie, 

Thanks, I'm already aware of that but I'm after a specific Analytics solution :)

Unfortunately it's not mapped in Analytics,

Andy

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events