Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to merge two atlassian accounts?

Hemant Passi December 16, 2020

Prior to atlassian upgrading my trello account to an atlassian account, I had a separate accounts for bitbucket and trello registered to different email addresses.

Now I have two atlassian accounts - one effectively for trello, and the other for bitbucket - and I cannot be simultaneously be logged-on to both.

Is there a way to merge these accounts (trello and bitbucket), so that they are both accessed with a single set of credentials?

2 answers

0 votes
Aneita
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 17, 2020

Hey @Hemant Passi

As Soumyadeep mentioned, there's currently no way to merge multiple Atlassian accounts into the one. I'm currently doing some research around this request though, and would love to chat to you to learn more about your use case and expectations around this functionality. Is this something you'd be interested in sharing? 

Aneita

Evgeny Victorov August 20, 2021

Hi Aneita, I'm in the need of merging two my Atlassian accounts, so would be happy to chat if that could help.

xaa-f August 27, 2021

same situation here

0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 17, 2020

Hi @Hemant Passi ,

Currently, I don't think it's not possible to merge Atlassian accounts. There is an open feature request raised in our external bugs/features tracking system. Please follow the workaround instructions provided in the feature request.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ID-240

OR 

You can also raise a support ticket HERE

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events