Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Even though I choose my opinion under "How should users see you on this site?"

Satish Kumar Jayaram June 20, 2017

Even though I choose my opinion under "How should users see you on this site?" It is prompting me again with same option when I login again. It is annoying. Request you to fix this prob or stop asking me this question. 

atlassian_loginissue.JPG

1 answer

0 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 22, 2017

Hi Satish,

I checked with the Cloud team and this happens if you have an account in another instance in addition to this one. When you were added to this new instance the profile was set to private and you will be prompted to this every time you login.

If you choose to show the Full Name instead of the username, the profile will no longer be private and you shouldn't see this screen when you login in anymore.

Cheers,

Branden

Dennis Duquette July 24, 2017

I have the same issue as Satish, and Branden's answer does not answer my position, at least. 

Could you give us an option to always show the username, not the full name, and stop prompting this choice every login? Branden's answer reads as obviating my actual choice. I don't want to be prompted every time, and I want to stay displaying my username. I cannot find a way to do this, after some searching. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events