Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't create Support ticket w/Atlassian

Kathy Barton
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 21, 2018

Well this is incredibly frustrating. I spent the past hour trying to get something to work only to find a community post where a bunch of other people are having the same problem. So I went to put in a support ticket w/Atlassian and the support page is broken. On https://support.atlassian.com, if you click Create or Login to Contact Support (I am logged in), it flashes up the page to enter a ticket for a nanosecond, then redirects back to the main support page. 

PLEASE FIX THIS! 

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 22, 2018

Kathy,

Thank you for reporting.

I've seen a few other mentions of this behavior and can replicate it in Incognito Mode, so I have reported this to our team.

If you can let me know the issue you were attempting to report to Support, I can submit a ticket on your behalf.

Regards,

Shannon

Kathy Barton
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 23, 2018

Thx, I was able to submit my request through Firefox and it is resolved. FYI I am still having this same problem in Chrome as of yesterday. 

Shanye
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 23, 2018

Hi Kathy,

In Chrome, could you please try these steps:

1. navigate to id.atlassian.com and clicking *Log out* in the top-right corner of the screen
  2. head back to support.atlassian.com and log in with the *Log in to contact support* button at the bottom the page
  3. check to see if the redirection issue still occurs

and let us know if you still see the problem?

If so, please try steps 2 and 3 in a Chrome incognito window and let us know how that goes, as well.

This will help us better understand the problem you're experiencing so we can track it down.

Thanks!

Kathy Barton
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 23, 2018

Logging out of my Atlassian account and then clicking the Log in to contact support button works! I tried that same thing on Wednesday and it redirected me as soon as I logged back in so it's getting better :) 

Shanye
Atlassian Team
February 26, 2018

Thanks for letting us know, Kathy! Glad to hear it's working now. :)

Arthur Mack
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 7, 2019

I have been trying to put a ticket in for two days, it assures me it has but no E_Mail and I dont see it!

"Things are running a little slow at the moment. Don't worry, we still have your request! Expect a confirmation email from us shortly."

Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
August 7, 2019

Hi @Arthur Mack 

Sorry to hear there was a problem here.  I saw your comment to this post today and I raised an internal issue with our support team.  They found that there was indeed a problem with your ability to create support requests in our site.  However from what I have seen, this appears to have only affected you, and requests from your Atlassian Cloud site.

In turn this problem has been resolved at this time, and you should find that you have a few different tickets in the support queue right now.  I found 3 that appeared to be duplicates of a 4th. 

Sorry for inconvenience here.  Thanks for reaching out on Community.

Andy

0 votes
Kathy Barton
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 21, 2018

Works in Firefox, fails in Chrome Version 64.0.3282.167 (even in Incognito). 

Arthur Mack
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 7, 2019

I just tried firefox and it does the same thing! No way to put a ticket in to say that you cant put a ticket in!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events