Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

we have one user who suddenly stopped receiving email notifications from Jira when someone mention

Prasad Eda December 2, 2021

Hello, we have one user who suddenly stopped receiving email notifications from Jira when someone mention (@) the user in the comment section.

The user having Browse Project Permissions
The user doesn't have project access
I have checked the user profile settings - Email Notifications of the issue activity.

The user checked all the listed activities like -

You're watching the issue
You're the reporter
You're the assignee for the issue
Someone mentions you

But the user haven't received notifications when someone mention him in the comment.

Note: If i add him in the Project Role and update the Notification scheme "Issue Commented" with the role then he is getting notified when someone mention the user in the issue. (Its temporary fix i need permanent fix for this issue) it means i suspect that the issue sis not with outlook as he is getting notifications.

Does anyone have any tips on what to check in Jira to make notifications work again?

Notification Error.jpeg

Regards,

Prasad

1 answer

0 votes
Hannah Fick December 5, 2021

Hi, the same for myself and a couple of my teammates. Don't want to share emails on here, but the support ticket (most of the time support tickets seem to go unanswered) is this one: CA-1609191

Please help. It's so frustrating. 

We can't get any emails and our mail filter doesn't show any sent from Jira. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events