Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Action required: We can no longer verify one of your domains" - but I filled in the information

Tim Garthoff November 16, 2020

Hello,

I get the mail 'Action required: We can no longer verify one of your domains' over and over again. It tells me:

"We're no longer able to verify one of your organization's domeins:  example.com"

I check the DNS TXT record and it is filled in correctly. Even more, when I press the button to verify my domain in the admin screen it also passes the test. However, after a week or so I always get the same mail that there is an Action required. 

After the mail is received I always so in the admin screen that my example.com domain is not verified. With the button to verify. 

What can I do to solve this infinit loop of verification?  

1 answer

0 votes
Prince Nyeche
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 16, 2020

Hi @Tim Garthoff 

Welcome to community! This will occur if there's an unusual disconnection to your domain. So probably you should investigate your domain and make sure that no recent configuration changes such as SSL/TLS or other configurations pertaining to your domain are wrong or not properly configured. if you've been getting such notifications week after week, the other alternative is to use the HTTPS method and upload the html file directly to your root folder on your server.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events