Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

migrate from GSuite to office 365 without Atlassian access

We are moving from Gsuite to Microsoft 365, and I need to connect my Atlassian cloud environment to Microsoft 365.

Is it possible to do it without using/paying for Atlassian Access?

Thanks,

2 answers

0 votes

You could move to Office-365, but your accounts in Atlassian Cloud are probably Google accounts.  You could keep those, or move to Atlassian accounts instead, but if you want the accounts to be provided by MS, you will need to do it via Atlassian Access.

Hi @Nic Brough _Adaptavist_ ,

Thanks for your advice.
Would you mind elaborating more about moving to "Atlassian accounts"

What does it mean, and how do I do it.

Thanks,

Samuel Bar

Like Nic Brough _Adaptavist_ likes this

An Atlassian account is an account provided by the Atlassian id system.

You are using an Atlassian account to post here in the Community.  If you were to own a Cloud system that uses Atlassian accounts, you could invite or add your Atlassian account to it as a user, and use the same login you've used here as your account in the Cloud systems.

To do it, you'll need to go to site admin and start adding Atlassian accounts for access to your Cloud.  https://admin.atlassian.com

Thanks for the clarifications

Like Nic Brough _Adaptavist_ likes this

I don't believe that's possible. You'll definitely need Atlassian Access and Azure AD integrated with Office 365 to achieve it.

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Atlassian Access

ICYMI: How-to videos to set up and use Access features

Hello Access Community! Here is the compilation of the how-to video tutorials that cover Atlassian Access features and how to set them up: [Video] How to verify your domain [Video] How to set...

196 views 2 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you