Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issues with access and password reset

Marvelous Onwukamike January 5, 2022

I keep resetting my password and receiving no email for past 24 hours. Looking for the support team for this access in virgin media o2. 

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 6, 2022

Hello @Marvelous Onwukamike,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Checking your email on our tools, it didn't return any blocks or bounces. The notifications from January 5 show as delivered:

Screen Shot 2022-01-06 at 12.00.48.png

I also checked for bounces on the entire domain and it returned around 250 affected email addresses, but your email (the one you are using here in the community) wasn't on the list, but I removed all of them from the suppression list just in case:

550: 550 #5.1.0 Address rejected.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Marvelous Onwukamike January 10, 2022

Not sure how to resolve this then. Do you know if any of the emails is a password reset notification?

Trying to access a project folder and the list request I sign ion with @virginmedio2.com email which I do and it does accept my known password. Then I click to the "need help signing section" to request password reset, but never get to receive any email. in 

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 11, 2022

Hello @Marvelous Onwukamike,

Is this email an alias? I’m asking because checking the domain you mentioned, it shows as invalid.

The email address that I checked and that the notifications are being delivered is not the one you mentioned, but the one that ends with “.co.uk” which is the email you are using here in the community.

Please, go to https://start.atlassian.com/ and access it with your Atlassian account that ends with “.co.uk”. On the website above, you can see all the Cloud sites that you have access to.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events