Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

how can i find SEN associate with atlassian access account

we need to know the SEN associate with the atlassian access account 

3 answers

1 vote

You don't need (or get) a SEN for Access.  What are you trying to do that makes you think you need one?

0 votes

Hi,

SEN can be needed so the Atlassian partner is able to have the quote created for their customer - along with the technical contact.

The technical / billing contact of your instance can find it in my.atlassian.com under Licenses tab, where you should find Atlassian Access along with SEN.

Hi;

We have a "gozendigital.atlassian.net cloud account which is used trial now. We would like to see our Atlassian Access SEN; however, we couldn't see it. Could you please share the Atlassian Access SEN for gozendigital.atlassian.net?

We would like to migrate from server to cloud structure, thus we need to reach Atlassian Access SEN. I am attaching a view below this e-mail, not showing any SEN number.

Our User name and registered e-mail address is sysaccfin@gozenholding.com

Our domain is gozendigital.atlassian.net

I appreciate any help you can provide.

Kind Regards.

Er, see the previous answer?

Although that is specifically for Access rather than your site, it's the same answer - Cloud does not use SENs.

Why do you think you need it?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Atlassian Access

Atlassian Access Demo Q&A Recap

Hi Community! Thank you to all who joined our ongoing monthly Atlassian Access demo! We have an engaging group of attendees who asked many great questions. I’ll share a recap of frequently ask...

1,115 views 2 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you