Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Who is my site admin?

Edited

Where do we submit a ticket to perform this request?

Cheers,
Joe

1 answer

0 votes

Hello @Joe,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

I can see that you are an end-user on a Cloud site, so you don't have permission to raise a ticket. You can create one with our customer advocates, but they will point you to create a question here. 

The best option to get the information you need is by checking it internally with your IT team or the Finance team, they usually know who are the site administrators because they pay for the site and the IT team usually manages the access.

You can also send a message to the administrators by going to the Cog icon > Contact your Jira admin. Add the details on the form and click on Send. All administrators will receive a notification with your message.

Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 10.57.00.png

Regards,
Angélica

Angélica,

I found the original site-admin. They don't check those emails which were broadcast to all of the admins, so it required some extra legwork.

I am not sure I see the value of hiding the names of administrators. I can't think a reason it would improve service or the experience at either end of the software. Consider publishing the names of administrators by default.

Cheers,
Joe

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Atlassian Access

Atlassian Access Demo Q&A Recap

Hi Community! Thank you to all who joined our ongoing monthly Atlassian Access demo! We have an engaging group of attendees who asked many great questions. I’ll share a recap of frequently ask...

1,500 views 5 5
Read article

Atlassian Community Events