Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What size is the image in the profile header supposed to be?

Tara Sullivan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 15, 2019

Tried to upload a header image to my profile, but there is nowhere that tells you what size it's supposed to be. The one I uploaded rendered pixelated and off-kilter, showing the middle of the image. There is no way to adjust what you see, like in LinkedIn or Facebook. So what is the optimal pixel height and width? 

2 answers

1 vote
Akın DEMİR
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 27, 2021

Height: 192px and Width= %100 (it'll be stretched horizontally)

0 votes
Marty
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 15, 2019

Hi Tara,

are you talking about the profile here on Community?  Or somewhere else?

Tara Sullivan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
February 15, 2019

No, not on the Community. I couldn't find my answer in the "help" section so I had to post here. I'm talking about within Confluence and JIRA -- my personal account/profile page for my company.

I did a screen shot of the space on my monitor, and came up with 1600x200px. I uploaded an image there at that size and it seems to work, but I haven't tried it at other sizes or my larger monitors.

Like Marty likes this
Marty
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 15, 2019

I'm not sure what the best dimensions are but the one I use is 720 × 480.

Like gabriel_porras likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events