Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to delete my bank account details.

Kalyani C October 22, 2019

Hi,

I have started using jira from Atlassian as a free trail and later had a subscription for a month for $12 .Later on the account renewed by itself after a month without my permission and i was not even sent an email regarding the payment .I came to know only when i checked my bank account and it said a payment made to Atlassian.

I tried to delete my Bank account details but it not showing any way to do it. So before it get renewed automatically ,i would like to delete my Bank account details .

Please let me know how do it ASAP as its showing Next billing date is 30th oct'2019 ,i don't want to renew it.

Kind Regards,

Kalyani. 

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 23, 2019

Hi Kalyani,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

I’m afraid you can’t remove this information since the trial has ended. The options now are to cancel your subscription which will delete all information from your site or you can switch to the free plan.

Also, I saw that the emails were sent to Vijay (the main billing contact) informing the estimation and confirming the Order.

To cancel the subscription, Vijay must log in to my.atlassian.com > Licenses and click on “Cancel subscription” for the desired site.

If you still want to use Jira, you can switch to the Free plan. For that, the site admin must go to Administration > Billing > Manage subscriptions > Change and select “Free”.

Below are the differences between the plans:

Screenshot 2019-10-23_16-17-11-477.png

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events