Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login after completing setup.

Phil February 7, 2020

myusername@example.com doesn't have access to Jira on [redacted].atlassian.net.

Two-step verification completed.

Password was reset.

Same fail on Chrome, Firefox & IE after verifying that all browsers were set up for cookies, etc. per Jira troubleshooting.

2 answers

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 21, 2020

Hi,

I understand that you are trying to access Jira on that Cloud site URL, but I am unclear as to what error you are seeing here.  Is this still a problem today?  From looking at some internals that I can see, it looks like you have been able to login to the site recently since posting this.

Just curious if perhaps your account might not have been in the proper group to grant product access on that site.  In which case, one of the site-admins of that Cloud site would have had to add you to the appropriate group that grants Jira products access.

I suspect this might already be resolved, but if not, please let us know more about the specific error you are seeing, such as a screenshot and I will try to look into this further.

Side note: I have edited your post to remove your actual email address and the site name of that Cloud site.

Thanks

Andy

0 votes
Florian Edian February 7, 2020

Hello !

Can you send a screenshot of the error message you are getting?

Regards,
Florian

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events