Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble removing a site-admin, please share the steps

smohanty February 17, 2020

Hi, I went through the available earlier posts, but it doesn't seem to be helpful to me. I tried removing a site-admin, who is no longer associated with our organization. Inspite, of following all the steps available in the earlier posts, I cannot remove the user from the site-admin group.

Please note, I'm the primary contact for my organization as well.

1 answer

0 votes
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 18, 2020

Hi @smohanty,

Can you provide any more information about the steps you are following and what happens when you try to remove the user?  Is any error message displayed?  Does it look like you were successful, but then the user is back in the group on page refresh? is the option to remove the user grayed out so it isn't even an option you can perform?

Any more details you can provide would be helpful.

Thanks!

smohanty February 25, 2020

The option to remove the user is grayed out. Remove user-grayed out.PNG

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 4, 2020

Hi @smohanty

Sorry I somehow missed your reply.  Just our out of curiosity if you go to the site-admins group and hover over what should be a grayed out "Remove" button does the tool tip give you any more details about what you can't remove that user from the group?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events