Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trial for Atlasian Access

Nghiem Sy Phu September 27, 2018

Hello,

In case i use SAML with Azure when subscribe for Atlasian Access trial, what will happen after trial period end? Will my users still can connect to Atlasian cloud with Azure password or not?

Regards,

Phu

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 27, 2018

Hello @Nghiem Sy Phu and welcome to Community!

You can read on the Atlassian Access FAQ:

The following changes will happen:

• Managed users won't log in using SAML single sign-on. Instead, they'll log in using their Atlassian account. Some users may need to set a new password for their Atlassian account.
  • Two-step verification will no longer be enforced, so managed users can choose to disable that for their Atlassian account at any time.
  • A password policy created with Atlassian Access will continue in effect, but won't be able to be updated or enforced. 

The organization and verified domains are unaffected by unsubscribing, and the organization admin will still be able to view and update the Atlassian accounts for their managed users.

Hope this helps,

- Manon

Nghiem Sy Phu September 27, 2018

Hello,

Many thanks for your response, could i clarify a little bit about licensing?

Is AtLasian Access license differ with Atlasian Cloud license? For example i have 50 users in Atlasian Access, 60 users for Atlasian Cloud. What i need to pay monthly is 1 or 2:

1. 50 users AA, 10 users AC

2. 50 users AA, 60 users AC

Thanks & Regards,

Phu

Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 27, 2018

It actually doesn't work like that, you need to respect the user tier so if you have 60 users:

• You're in the 51 - 100 Users tier in Atlassian Cloud;
  • You're in the 51 - 100 Users tier in Atlassian Access.

You can go here in the A la carte pricing section to get Atlassian Access pricing based on your Atlassian users count.

- Manon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events