Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Security Setttings for Users from a non managed domain

Hi, i have configured Atlassian access and claimed my company's managed domain, all working great with SSO.

Using Jira and Confluence.

However we have around 30% of the users who are from non managed domains external to our own. I cant find where to set password settings to enforce access limitations. It seems the only place i can only applies to our managed users.

Documentation doesn't seem to match new admin skin and menu options.  I would appreciate any assistance. 

Tim

1 answer

1 vote
Dave Meyer Atlassian Team Aug 02, 2020

Hi @Tim Lloyd ,

Unfortunately we currently don't provide any capabilities for enforcing security policies on unmanaged users (especially since those users could be on domains managed by another organization enforcing their own security policies).

We're aware of the issue and we do plan to introduce some capabilities here in the next 12-18 months. You can track https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ACCESS-102 for updates.

Dave

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Atlassian Access

See Atlassian Access in action - Live Demo

Did you know Atlassian Access offers more than SAML single sign-on for Atlassian cloud products, like Jira and Confluence? Whether you're just starting to plan for your organization or in the pr...

97 views 0 3
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you