It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

SSO on Atlassian (On Perm) with Standard Server Licenses.

We're using standard server licenses. We've Azure AD, Office 365. Following is our Atlassian products version. What is the best way to implement SSO without installing/purchasing Add-on. 

Jira 7.12.3
Confluence 7.2.2
Bitbucket 6.9.2

2 answers

1 vote
Steven Behnke Community Leader Jun 02, 2020

There is no out of the box SSO when using the Server Products without the Atlassian Crowd product. The only method is to buy a plugin or write a custom authenticator using Atlassian Seraph. 

The authenticator is not too difficult, but there's not a ton of great resources on how to extend it.

I know you said "without add-on", but do look at our EasySSO – likely a very cost-effective SSO option in your case. 

We provide 5 authenticators, but if you are using EasySSO SAML with Azure AD only – we have discounts. In my view makes it totally not worth it upgrading to DC or writing your own Seraph one.

See:

EasySSO for Confluence

EasySSO for Jira

EasySSO for Bitbucket

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Atlassian Access

We're launching improved navigation for admins

Hi Atlassian Community, My name is Avni Barman and I am a Product Manager on the Atlassian Access team! One of my top priorities is to help make the administrator's life easier through improved pro...

286 views 0 8
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you