Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing "discovered products" using claimed domain users

Amir Ghaemian December 6, 2021

As I've understand there is now way even with Enterprise licenses to prohibit users to "discover" new Atlassian products using their managed company domain user.

But since we as Org admins can see all the newly "discovered" products is there a way to actually also remove/migrate the products after we informed the users?

3 answers

1 vote
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 23, 2022

Hi @Amir Ghaemian

dealing with the same issue I found some Suggestions having a look (and a vote for!) could make sense:

Regards,
Daniel

1 vote
Amir Ghaemian December 9, 2021

I got it confirmed from a ATL TAM rep that it's not possible as Org admins to remove/cancel any Discovered products. They need to do that themselfs. The only solution would be to Deactivate the user(s) which should cancel the subscription

Shane Johnson December 14, 2021

HAHA! I guess that is one way to force the end users to stop. 

Like # people like this
1 vote
Shane Johnson December 8, 2021

I find it strange that we can't prohibit users from creating these in the first place. 

Jan Odvárka April 22, 2022

same here,... one of our company member just made almost same site name and it looks like phishing site,... confusing user

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events