Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing an Org and Site Admin

Laura Minniear February 1, 2021

I am an Org & Site Admin trying to remove an Org & Site Admin who recently left our company. When I go to admin.atlassian.com, it takes me straight into my organization's settings that start with Users. There is no options for Administrators. The help tip for removing the user from the admin group gives the same instructions as you, so I don't know why I'm not seeing it. Did the interface change, or am I doing something wrong?

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 2, 2021

Hello @Laura Minniear,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

Checking the details of your site, I can see that you have two site admin accounts, but only one of the accounts is an Org admin.

Since the community is public, I will not post your entire email here, but I will add some details for you to identify the correct account to access admin.atlassian.com. 

1. Site admin only: lxxxnxxxr@txxxxe.com

2. Site and Org admin: lxxxnxxxr@sxxxtxxxlxxxe.com

On an incognito window (just to make sure that there will be no conflicts between accounts), please, access id.atlassian.com using the second account and then access admin.atlassian.com.

After that, click on the Organization name and go to Settings > Administrators.

Screen Shot 2021-02-02 at 10.49.29.png

If you have any other questions regarding this matter, please let us know.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Laura Minniear February 2, 2021

Thank you! Logging out and back in that way worked.

Like Angélica Luz likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events