Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recreate deleted account or organization?

kherge November 1, 2020

A while ago, I remember creating an account and registering my organization (not associated to the account I'm posting as, and its a one-man show) with Atlassian Access. At the time, I realized I was not ready to use it so I decided to delete the account and organization. Now I am interested in using Atlassian for my organization, but I cannot recreate my account or organization.

I receive the following error message:

You don’t have permission to access this content

It looks like your account has been deactivated.

We've sent you an email with details of who to contact to get more information about this.

The problem I am having is that no email is sent and have no idea what to do next.

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 4, 2020

Hello @kherge,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

I searched for your full name here and I found many accounts, so I'm not sure which is the affected one. 

If the account is from a verified domain, may I know if you already contacted the administrator to check if they can reactivate your account?

Are you facing this issue when trying to access id.atlassian.com?

Since the community is public, is up to you to share the email address and the Cloud URL here. As a workaround, you can post the information and then edit your reply and remove it, because we have access to the post history, so we will be able to get the information.

You can also contact our customer advocates at support.atlassian.com/contact where only us from Atlassian and you will have access, so you can share private information. 

Regards,
Angélica

kherge November 4, 2020

Hi @Angélica Luz ,

The domain is yosan.io and I am the administrator. The administrator account is receiving this error.

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 5, 2020

Thank you for the details, @kherge.

We were able to check here that the account was deactivated by the Org administrator, so they must activate your account again.

{"deactivatedInfo":{"deactivatedBy":"","deactivatedOn":"2020-03-30T03:24:20.045Z"},"blockedBy":{"type":"orgAdmin","reason":"Blocked by Org admin"},"auth0User":true}

I saw that you talked with our support a while ago and it was related to another account where I found a block and I removed it:

550: 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or 550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1 https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuch... - gsmtp

If you are the Org administrator or know who they are, it's necessary to go to admin.atlassian.com > Directory > Managed accounts and reactivate the account.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events