Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please delete the my account for all services.

Deleted user April 10, 2019

Dear ATLASSIAN,

Nice to meet you.

A few minutes ago, I tried to delete my account on https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/close-account. But I saw below sentence.

• This account is the primary billing contact for one or more products.
  • This account is a technical contact for one or more products.

Please help me to remove.

Sincerely,

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 11, 2019

Hi IL,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!
I was able to check that the cloud instance connected to your account is still active.
I saw that you contacted our support and they told you what to do to cancel the subscription of your cloud instance, have you done those steps?
A workaround, if you want to delete your account before the instance gets deleted, is by creating a test email on Gmail, for example, then you can go to my.atlassian.com and change the primary billing and technical contact to this new email and remove your account as the main billing and technical. Then you can go to id.atlassian.com and delete your account.

If you face any issue or have any other question, please let us know.

Regards,
Angélica

Deleted user April 11, 2019

Hi,

Thank you for fast answer.

I had done the step about my cloud instance cancels. But currently data for my cloud is not deleted. I don't know why remain.

Anyway, I need your help that what do I do next step?

Sincerely,

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 12, 2019

As you already cancelled the subscription, we must wait for the data to be automatically deleted by Atlassian.

Now, you can go to my.atlassian.com and add another email, it can be your personal email or you can create a new one, just to make it the mail billing and technical, so it will free your email and you will be able to delete your account.
Go to my.atlassian.com, add another email for technical and billing contacts.

Screenshot 2019-04-12_17-23-37.pngIt will show greyed out the option to make it primary, so please open an incognito window and go to my.atlassian.com again and login with this new email and make it primary, then remove your email (the one you want to delete the Atlassian account).

After you let only this new email as the primary billing and technical, you can go to id.atlassian.com and delete your account.

Like Deleted user likes this
Deleted user April 22, 2019

Hi,

Thank you for your supporting.

As you was said, it automatically deleted the data. And I will try your advice.

I appreciate to help me again.

Sincerely,

Like Angélica Luz likes this
0 votes
Batoul Sabsabi April 23, 2019

please  delet my select profile photo i well wait for you 5mintues

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events