Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pending invitation as Org-/Site Admin

Antje Kühn September 25, 2019

Hey Community,

after I signed in as a "normal user" into JIRA/Confluence of my organization, one of the admins gave my access/the right as Org/ Site-admin. I received an e-Mail telling me that I have been made an admin of the organization without any further CTA (only a link "View Organization". 

Problem is: I can't use the admin rights as the system tells me in the organisaton member overview that my invitation as an admin is pending. Can you please help me in finding out where/how I can accept the invitation?

Many Thanks in advance!

Antje 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 27, 2019

Hello Antje,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

When a user is added as org admin, after clicking on View organization, you should be able to login to admin.atlassian.com and view the organization.

Just to make sure that we are on the same page, as per I could understand, you are not able to go to Screenshot 2019-09-27_15-17-26-969.png > Administration, is that correct?

If you go to admin.atlassian.com, are you able to see any option?

I checked on my test instance that when an org admin is invited there is no information about invitation pending, so I’m not sure where you are seeing this information, because it only shows on Administration and not in the org.

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events