It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Override the Atlassian access SSO

Hi,

We've configured the SSO for atlassian to validate against an Azure AD, but there was some kind of miss-configuration.

Now, we can't log into our atlassian accounts (managed by Azure AD), so we can't change the configuration or disable it.

Any ideas?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hello @joang-mediastream,

Welcome to the Atlassian community!

Your case is more related to support than to community, so if you are still experiencing the problem, please reach out to our channel at support.atlassian.com.

But not to leave you hanging, you can use the "Can't log in?" feature from the Atlassian ID authentication page, you should receive a secure direct log in link via email and regain access to disable the SAML configuration.

You can also see more information on our SAML documentation:

I hope this helps!

Best regards,

Rodrigo Becker
Atlassian Cloud Support

Hi @Rodrigo Becker,

I've opened a ticket and the support team removed the SSO config, so now I can access the account and fixed the SSO.

for the record, trying the "Can't log in?" feature let's me access my profile (that's how I could contact support and post here), but doesn't grant me access to manage the atlassian products.

Regards,

Joan Gargallo

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Asked in Atlassian Access

AMA: Cloud Identity & Security with Dave Meyer, Group Product Manager

Update: That's a wrap! Thanks so much for your questions. If you didn't make it for the live AMA, not to worry. Add your questions below and I will get to them ASAP.  Hello Atlassian Community...

1,473 views 15 9
View question

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you