Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Override the Atlassian access SSO

joang-mediastream
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 17, 2018

Hi,

We've configured the SSO for atlassian to validate against an Azure AD, but there was some kind of miss-configuration.

Now, we can't log into our atlassian accounts (managed by Azure AD), so we can't change the configuration or disable it.

Any ideas?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Rodrigo B_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 17, 2018

Hello @joang-mediastream,

Welcome to the Atlassian community!

Your case is more related to support than to community, so if you are still experiencing the problem, please reach out to our channel at support.atlassian.com.

But not to leave you hanging, you can use the "Can't log in?" feature from the Atlassian ID authentication page, you should receive a secure direct log in link via email and regain access to disable the SAML configuration.

You can also see more information on our SAML documentation:

I hope this helps!

Best regards,

Rodrigo Becker
Atlassian Cloud Support

joang-mediastream
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 17, 2018

Hi @Rodrigo B_,

I've opened a ticket and the support team removed the SSO config, so now I can access the account and fixed the SSO.

for the record, trying the "Can't log in?" feature let's me access my profile (that's how I could contact support and post here), but doesn't grant me access to manage the atlassian products.

Regards,

Joan Gargallo

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events