Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not seeing my other products (confluence. Jira) under the access admin/products page

James Ross March 7, 2021

Have started a trial license of Atlassian Access, which is not showing our other subscribed products. The users of our site which use these products are shown though.

1 answer

0 votes
Prince Nyeche
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 7, 2021

Hi @James Ross 

Welcome to community! Are all the products you have subscribed to under the same organization? If yes you should see this under "Products" overhead menu from your admin hub.

James Ross March 8, 2021

Hi Prince. That's the problem - the products of my organization are not being listed under the "Products" menu, just Atlassian Access. They are shown under the "Product Access" in the main administration page.

Prince Nyeche
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 9, 2021

Hey @James Ross 

Most probably you're using different organization or it could be something else such as your user can't view the contents of that page (I doubt this might be the case though). You should see the below when you click on "Products".

product.png

Please can you show a visual of what you see from your end? Also block out your Org / Instance details before uploading an image.

James Ross March 9, 2021

Screen shots of two different admin screens, for the same organisation.

Although one org has a capitalized 1st letter, the other not.

Note the same number of users though (the extra two in confluence are for two non-company domain accounts).

James Ross March 9, 2021

Screen upload doesn't seem to be working.

Have renamed org names so both now identical lwr case 1st letter - no change

James Ross March 9, 2021

screen shots

Prince Nyeche
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 10, 2021

Hey @James Ross 

Did you try to post some screenshots? Can't see any!

James Ross March 10, 2021

It is not allowing me to - on publish asks me to reload site

James Ross March 10, 2021

I'll try again

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events