Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No response - high staff turn over?

James Hadfield September 13, 2022

Is it normal for Atlassian to not respond or is my experience unique?  Is it high staff turn over or just poor communication - agents appear jump on with enthusiasm to help but then do not follow through with what they commit to and stop replying.  I have tried emailing, no response I have tried calling and can not be put through. 

Honestly I am out of options

2 answers

1 vote
Harald Seyr
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 13, 2022

Hi @James Hadfield ,

very sad, but "welcome to the club". Atlassian seems to be a broken company. There seem to some very motivated people that try their best, but they seem to be powerless in disfunctional organisation.

Features are announced, moved to some "beta early access" and then postponed to infinity.

Maybe the same happens with your requests.

If you are lost and need good support, the last resort can be to upgrade to "premium" plan what moves you to a higher importance level inside the atlassian process world. If you manage to solve you issue in the one month trial period, you can downgrade after the issue is solved and have no extra costs.

Regards,

Harald

James Hadfield September 13, 2022

Thanks Harald, interesting business model. 

Adding to the frustration - In my case I am on Enterprise but still not getting a response. 

James Hadfield September 18, 2022

Update to my experience

You can not even call anymore the phone disconnects whilst on hold

Even pressing two for reception, you get an automated message saying no one is able to take your call. 

No one responds to emails - or monitors the community. 

James Hadfield October 18, 2022

It fair to conclude Atlassian have lost control of their service - no response to emails and no phone support. 

0 votes
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 13, 2022

Hi @James Hadfield ,

In the cases where I have been in touch with Atlassian Support lately, the response and follow-up times where acceptable. I do notice follow-up by different agents though, but they respond in a timely and kind manner.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events