My business account has been deacitvated by atlassian

theHube March 2, 2023

Hi,

my business account has been deactivated from atlassian. From the admin page for the account in the user directory it is not possible to reactivate it and there is no explanation for why this has happened.

How can I get it back?

Alberto

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 2, 2023

Hi @theHube and welcome to the community,

What do you mean that your account has been deactivated by Atlassian? Have you receive any email about it? Usually they send out email about inactive instances and not accounts.

Your account might be able to be reactivated using rest api. Are you an org admin?

theHube March 2, 2023

Hi @Alex Koxaras _Relational_ 

that is why I am asking here, I received no email and the other admin from our organization cannot reactivate my account from the user directory. The text in my user profile says "account deactivated by atlassian"

Of course it is not the account I am using to post here, which is my personal one.

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 2, 2023

Can you please post a screenshot of this? To be honest I haven't seen it yet in my experience

theHube March 2, 2023

Screenshot 2023-03-02 104909.png

The text is in Italian but you can guess what it is, as you can see it is not possible to reactivate the account from the page.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events