Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving from Gsuite to Office365

Vincent QUERE January 31, 2020

Hello, 

My organization moved all accounts from Gsuite to Office365. We kept the same email address. To connect on my Jira software I used the Google sign on.

I have installed Microsoft Teams which comes with our new tools and I would like to add the Jira extension but they ask me to log in Jira with my Microsoft account but it seems not to work for me.

How could I switch from a GSuite account to a Microsoft one in Jira?

Thank you

2 answers

0 votes
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 17, 2021

Hello Y'all,

I know this is a bit late but wanted to ensure others that find this question are able to get the correct information. I just replied to a similar post here: Sign On migration from Gsuite to Office 365 

Summary of the answer:

You're not alone in the ask of how to change your GSuite login to another provider, O365 in this case. The good news is we have a Community Article that covers this exact ask, you can find this article here Migrating from G Suite to other Identity Providers (Okta, Azure AD, OneLogin etc) 

If you're having issues migrating off GSuite after reviewing this, please reach out and let us know. This article helps, please show support by throwing a like over there or leaving a comment for feedback.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

0 votes
Deva September 27, 2020

Hi,

I have the same problem, can some one please help me?

Thanks,

Deva

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events