Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List users with two-step verification status

SAIM MINHAS June 13, 2022

My question is linked to the below thread:

List users with two-step verification status (atlassian.com)

I've already tried these steps but there isn't an option for managed accounts. Please see below. I need to check that which user hasn't Setup their 2FA for Jira:

Jira 2FA display option not available.PNG

1 answer

1 vote
Leonardo H
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 27, 2022

Hello @SAIM MINHAS ,

Thank you for submitting your question, and welcome to our Community!

If my understanding is correct, you would like to know whether it is possible to pull a list of users who have not enabled 2FA.  

As of now, this is not something that is possible to do with the existing features. This, however, has been suggested to our product teams as an improvement opportunity, which is currently being tracked in the link below:

We encourage you to add yourself as a watcher to that suggestion, so that whenever a new update is sent by our teams you can receive a notification in your mailbox. Also, make sure to upvote the suggestion, as it helps our teams to understand the impact of this potential improvement and assess it accordingly.

The closest you can get from this today is using  Organization Insights, which would allow you to access a graph that shows how many users have 2FA Enabled vs Disabled. This, however, does not contain the actual list of users.

I really hope this help answering your question!

Best regards,

Leonardo H

SAIM MINHAS June 27, 2022

Hi Leonardo,

Many thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately i can't seem to locate any Organization Insights nor any Security section. Below is the snapshot.

Waiting for your reply,

Administration section.PNG

Leonardo H
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 27, 2022

Hey @SAIM MINHAS

Thanks for following up here!

Organization Insights is a feature that is available for customers who are subscribed to our Atlassian Access, which is a separate product. In case you are already subscribed to it, you will be able to access these features through your organization, at https://admin.atlassian.com

If you are interested in knowing more about this product and potentially start a trial, you can do so through Atlassian Access 

I hope this clarifies! Let me know if there's anything else I can assist with.

Like Steffen Opel _Utoolity_ likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events