Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Jira cloud and native way to use Keycloak ?

Edited

Hi there,

I'm concern by the end of life of Jira server which we use with the Jira Enterprise SSO with Keycloak app to allow our customers to connect throught custom sso.

Preparing the migration from Server to Jira Cloud, I would like to know:
1 - if there is a native way to use our Keycloak with Jira cloud (and respectively  confluence cloud)
2 - if no, what would be the cloud's remplacement of the Jira Enterprise SSO with Keycloak  app (I heard about mini-orange ?)

Thanks

1 answer

Hi @Nicolas PR 

Yes, there is a native way to use Keycloak with Jira Cloud. Atlassian Access provides support for SSO and enables you to configure basic SSO (Keycloak). But, there are some limitations to it, due to which it isn't capable of fulfilling complex SSO use cases, multiple IDPs, domain-based mapping, department-based login, etc.

This is where miniOrange comes into the picture to support those use cases that Atlassian Access alone cannot fulfill.

Some use cases include support for protocols other than SAML, multiple IDPs, domain mapping, department-based login, signed requests, and responses. Check out this video for detailed information.

Please reach out to us for more details at atlassiansupport@xecurify.com.  I'll surely assist you in the best possible manner. 

Thanks,

Aditya 

PS: I work for miniOrange, one of the top SSO vendors on Atlassian Marketplace.

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events