Issue with plugin in Jira 9.4 Data Center

Salim Hammar February 16, 2023

Hello everyone

I have a plugin developed by me and it is installed in a jira with version 8.4 it works perfectly well but I have another container server on which I have just upgraded jira to version 9.4 in Data Center but this plugin no longer works ?

Do you have an idea ?

Thanks in advance

2 answers

0 votes
David A
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 16, 2023

Hi @Salim

Its possible that you are using a deprecated class in Jira 9. You must ensure your app is compatible with jira 9.

Review this url: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracore/preparing-for-jira-9-0-1115661092.html

Hope this help!

Salim Hammar February 17, 2023

Hello @David A 

Thank for your reply

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 16, 2023

Hi @Salim Hammar ,

you need to adapt your plugin to JIRA 9.4 version. Please define 9.4.2 in your pom file and try to builti it again before to deploy it in a JIRA 9.4.2 version.

Fabio

Hello @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_ 

i have modify this line in my file POM :  <jira.version>9.4.0</jira.version>

but it's nort worked , and i when cliked in button "configure" the plugin in manage app i have a error "405"

Have you idea ?

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 17, 2023

Hey @Salim Hammar , 405 is method not allowed. Please check the log file (atlassian-jira.log) in order to figure out what is the problem. 

Hello @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_  

I have see the log and i have this error : 

interfacePluginAdminAction!default' does not support 'GET' request method

have you idea for i can resolve or replace this method ?

Thanks in advance

Benny Peresetsky March 5, 2023

hey @Salim Hammar im facing the same issue with my plugin. did you manage to find a fix for that?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events