Issue with GMAIL / Work email login switching

Mayuresh Athalekar May 10, 2022

My default login where i am active is GMAIL account. I have recently joined an organization where they have Atlassian products subscription. My issue started when i tried to login to Atlassian community account, I was forced to signed using company SSO login. Now since my active account is GMAIL, i do not have option to choose my GMAIL as it was & is going to be my primary participation & contribution account.

Any updates what i can do to merge / or use default GMAIL as my preferred usage account ?

Note :

Currently i am using my GUEST chrome option to not invoke SSO default signin process. Byt this is just a workaround that i found.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 10, 2022

You probably need to talk to your Atlassian Cloud administrators about how your access is granted - it sounds like your site has been set up to use Atlassian accounts for user provisioning, and you would prefer to be using your Google account.

If it is Atlassian accounts only, then the only thing you can do to make it easier is set your Atlassian account to have your gmail email address as the primary login.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events