Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a minimum number of users for Enterprise accounts?

Wyatt Pegram August 18, 2022

I can't find anything anywhere that indicates if there is a minimum number of users to be able to use Enterprise. The calculators I've noticed will start showing pricing if set to annual billing and at least 801 users so does that mean you have to have at least 801 users to get Enterprise billing? 

I'd like to do something like this:

Organization

- Jira 250 users

- Jira 25 users

- Confluence 1000 users

- Confluence 25 users

So does user count really matter with Enterprise or is that a custom tier where I can have smaller user counts but multiple product instances under the same org? Where the per user pricing is custom quoted? 

Also, am I correct in assuming that even with an Enterprise account I'm still paying a per user license for each product used. So if user 123 uses 3 products I'm technically paying for 3 seats for that user (1 in each product). I just no longer have the Access fee for that user. Is that a fair assumption?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 18, 2022

@Wyatt Pegram -

Based on my understanding, there is no minimum user counts limitation for the Enterprise tier subscription.  In regards to the different products (Jira Software/Confluence/JSM etc), yes - those are treated separately by user seats.

The Enterprise tier - Atlassian Access is included without additional costs.  

Hope this helps. 

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events