Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to activate SSO only for agents from JIRA service management and not for users?

Mitesh Kawale
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 11, 2024

Setting up the SSO to login into JIRA service management. Want to understand if it is possible to enable SSO only for agents who will work in ticket created through customer portal, but not for users ( Customers who will raise ticket on portal). Both agent and user belong to same organization (domain). 

1 answer

1 vote
Rebekka Heilmann _viadee_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 12, 2024

Hi @Mitesh Kawale and welcome to the Community!

I assume the customers have Atlassian Accounts as well and get synched into the Atlassian Org?

You can have different Authentication policies for one and the same directory. One can enforce SSO, the other one can allow local logins. Check out the offical documenation: Understand authentication policies | Atlassian Support

You will have to make one of the policies default and move the other users manually into the second one.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events