Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't access to my user after configuring SAML on Jira Cloud

Admin Jira December 1, 2020

Good afternoon,

When I am trying to access to my company Jira Cloud, it appears this message:

error access.png

We have configured the SAML with Azure AD following these instructions: https://docs.microsoft.com/es-es/azure/active-directory/saas-apps/atlassian-cloud-tutorial

Everything is fine on Azure:

saml1.png

saml2.pngAnd here we have Jira:

saml2.png

saml4.pngCan you help us, please?

Thank you!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 2, 2020

Hello @Admin Jira,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Thank you for providing all the details of your issue and the screenshots.

Testing on my side, I opened the URL of your Jira site using incognito mode, and when adding your email, it doesn't redirect to Microsoft, but when I added the email address of other users of the site, it was redirected to the Idp. 

To better investigate this issue, we will need a HAR file, but here in community it's not possible to share this type of file and also it contains private information.

Since you are using Atlassian access, the best option is to create a ticket with our support. 

Please, go to support.atlassian.com/contact, select "Technical issues and bugs" and on "Which product is this for?", instead of selecting your Jira site, you will select Atlassian access and add its SEN number. 

Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 16.28.20.png

Before creating the ticket, please, generate a HAR file and add to the request:

Regards,
Angélica

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 3, 2020

Hi @Admin Jira,

I saw that you haven't created the ticket yet, so I would like to share with you that this issue was reported as a bug. For more details, please check the link below:

Please, click on "This affects my team and also watch to receive updates.

Admin Jira December 10, 2020

Thank you Angélica.

Like Angélica Luz likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders