cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not recevie invitaiton email

James
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 14, 2020

Hello. 

I have 2 account.

One account send invitation email to another. 

But can not recevie email. 

Can you check my account

2 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 14, 2020

Hi @hwigyum ,

I can see that one email address on your site (the same one you used to log in here) bounced back to our mail system and was temporarily prevented from getting more mail. I've cleared the block from our system. If your organization's mail server throws the same error again, it's possible that our mail system will pause sending mail a second time. The error we received was:

550: 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or 550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces.

This often happens if either there was a typo in the email (as stated in the error) or if the Atlassian account was created before the mail server finished creating the mailbox with that address - for example if this was for a new employee and the mailbox creation took longer (or was started after) than the Atlassian account setup.

I hope this helps clarify things - please let me know if the invitation email is delivered successfully when you retry now!

Cheers,
Daniel | Atlassian Support 

0 votes
Prince Nyeche
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 14, 2020

Hi @hwigyum 

For Cloud users, contact Atlassian Support if your email doesn't receive an invitation. Ensure you have enough license count as well.

James
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 14, 2020

Thank you to reply. 

My license count not enough. I have 1 free license count.

So, I try to another email account and then receive invitation email well. 

My email account have problem? but there is no block policy.

Prince Nyeche
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 14, 2020

please reach out to Atlassian support to help unblock it.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events