I am new to atlassian and i would need help if someone has done this kind of setup,
1. What could be the steps for enabling SSO with GSuite and how users/groups has to managed at which site(GSuite/Atlassian) ?
2. The current site(site1) is already running without SSO and has some existing users/groups.
3. There is also different site (site2) running without SSO and want merge (Jira) with above site(site1).
4. When SSO is enabled, what is immediate affect for end users if groups are not created/activated at GSuite site.(In other words will atlassian able to manage with existing groups that is already running? ).
5. Enabling SSO(GSuite) what are the charges(products wise or userwise) applicable.
site1 - site1.atlassian.net
site2 - site2.atlassian.net
If someone has this kind of scenario faced, please let me know how this is achieved !
Hi @Rakesh Kundula , the G Suite integration does not sync groups themselves from G Suite. You can use G Suite groups to define which users to sync, but the groups themselves are not copied. So you don't need to worry about merging groups. https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/connect-to-g-suite-873918510.html
Hi Community! Thank you to all who joined our ongoing monthly Atlassian Access demo! We have an engaging group of attendees who asked many great questions. I’ll share a recap of frequently ask...