Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to restrict user to access Trello via company e-mail account.

Jiyoung Yun August 12, 2021

Hi, 

We are sub-scripting Atlassian access, all accounts came from Azure AD.

But some users access to Trello via their company account, so it's counted to Access.

How to restrict user to access Trello via company e-mail account?

Best regards.

3 answers

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 17, 2021

Hi @Jiyoung Yun

from what I can recognize there has been a similar discussion on this topic the day you posted your question:

There is the mention of the non-billing Authentication policy - however, this comes with some considerations.

Currently I do not believe the linked article will answer the questions as such but it could be worth watching it if there is more feedback the coming days.

Regards,
Daniel

0 votes
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 17, 2021

Hi @Jiyoung Yun 👋

I wonder if this support article from Trello could help: https://help.trello.com/article/1294-how-to-manage-trello-in-your-organization

It discusses SSO, Multi-Factor Authentication, and Security Policies...

Beyond setting up an Atlassian Organization and verifying your domains, you can subscribe to Atlassian Access to centralize security and governance across your entire organization with features such as SSO, Multi-Factor Authentication enforcement, Audit Logs and much more.

Currently, access to Trello is directly connected to the Atlassian Account, that is managed by your Atlassian Organization once you verify your domains. This means that to deactivate access to a Trello account, you need to disable the user's Atlassian Account. That will also prevent them from logging into and use any other Atlassian products such as Jira and Confluence.

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃

All the best, 

Laura

0 votes
Gabriel Muller August 17, 2021

Not sure if I got this right, but is the idea to prevent users from using their company emails to access Trello? If that is correct, it is not possible. There is a feature request asking that, https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CLOUD-11072.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events