The sad truth is that the documentation of Atlassian is extremely unclear, as close to always..
1. Login as current "ORG & SITE ADMIN" user
2. Go to my.atlassian. Add intended ORG user as "technical contact" and "billing contact"
3. Login as the new intended ORG user
4. Go to my.atlassian and remove the current ORG from
"technical contact" and "billing contact"
5. Login as current ORG user.
6. Go to admin.atlassian and then Settings in the menu
7. Add intended ORG user as "Organisation Admin"
8. Login as intended ORG user
9. Go to admin.atlassian and then Settings in the menu
10. Remove current ORG user.
Did you know Atlassian Access offers more than SAML single sign-on for Atlassian cloud products, like Jira and Confluence? Whether you're just starting to plan for your organization or in the pr...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events