You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
The sad truth is that the documentation of Atlassian is extremely unclear, as close to always..
1. Login as current "ORG & SITE ADMIN" user
2. Go to my.atlassian. Add intended ORG user as "technical contact" and "billing contact"
3. Login as the new intended ORG user
4. Go to my.atlassian and remove the current ORG from
"technical contact" and "billing contact"
5. Login as current ORG user.
6. Go to admin.atlassian and then Settings in the menu
7. Add intended ORG user as "Organisation Admin"
8. Login as intended ORG user
9. Go to admin.atlassian and then Settings in the menu
10. Remove current ORG user.