Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How the user is charged for atlassian access?

Good afternoon, I would like to know how it is based on Access charges, I want to use it to get 5,000 users from a specific domain, so I know how much it will cost, I am based on the total user that it will filter? or have any rules like in jira, for example only active users or something like that? summing up my question is the charge made by the total number of users that he will find in the domain?

1 answer

0 votes
Dave Meyer Atlassian Team Feb 23, 2021

Hi Marco,

There are more details on how the Access bill is calculated here: https://support.atlassian.com/subscriptions-and-billing/docs/manage-your-bill-for-atlassian-access/

Cheers,

Dave

So agents are not billable? so i can use Access to fill all my 10k users, and set they as customers? so i ill pay only for agents ?

Note: i only have service management and 25 agents..

Dave Meyer Atlassian Team Feb 24, 2021

That's correct, only the 25 agents would be billable assuming you're using Jira Service Management customer accounts for the remaining users.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Atlassian Access

See Atlassian Access in action - Live Demo

Did you know Atlassian Access offers more than SAML single sign-on for Atlassian cloud products, like Jira and Confluence? Whether you're just starting to plan for your organization or in the pr...

112 views 0 3
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you