Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I grant user "Organization Admin" rights?

HGC Consultant June 2, 2020

Same issue. 

I'm Organization Admin on site #1 and need to be the Org Admin on Site #2 also.  I can't find where to myself as Org Admin role on site #2. 

When I login as Org Admin on site #1 I see Settings > Administrators > Add administrators

When I login as the Organizational Admin on site #2 I can't access admin.atlassian.com.  I have no products.  I do Not see Settings > Administrators > Add administrators

I need help making me the Org Admin on Site #2 and removing the current Org admin.

Thanks

Heather

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 3, 2020

Hello Heather,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

When using Organizations, currently, only Org admins can add other Org admins, that's why you can see the option to add Administrators on the Org from Site #1 and can't access the option on Site #2. 

I saw that you created a ticket with our support regarding this and it's the best option because there you can share the emails and we also can share private information to confirm the accounts that need to be added as Org admin and billing and technical contacts.

If there is anything else we can do, please let us know.

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events