How do I find the admin for a deactivated account?

Rose B Sundermeyer October 13, 2022

One of my new team members is trying to access Atlassian and she is getting a message that her account has been deactivated.

The only information I've been able to find on "how to find the admin" assumes that you can log into your account (What is an Atlassian account? | Atlassian Support)

Since she works for the same company as I do, can I assume that the admin of my account is the same as her account?

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 13, 2022

@Rose B Sundermeyer -

Welcome to the community.  I agreed with what @Mikael Sandberg stated, the Admins for your env (one with the Site Admins rights) will have control of Atlassian Access and user accounts administration activitites.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

1 vote
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 13, 2022

Hi @Rose B Sundermeyer,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Yes, the admin for your account should be the same as your team member, in most cases that is someone within your IT department.  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events